Makin' Mats, Reviewin' Sets... Team Life...

Session with the lads, Brewin' too!


Session 2 with the team and we've done a set review with Fate Reforged, as usual I disagreed with most things (I disagree with most things in life and play Devil's advocate too much) but some of the info the team mates were giving has sunk in. The team is getting there and I'm working out how to communicate better with some of the members I don't know too well. The banter (jokes) have kept things feeling good and sooner or later they'll work out I'm not actually that great of a magic player but until then I'll keep turning up and throwing my 2 cents in. We've found a few great under the radar cards and that's cool because travelling 20 odd miles to hear that Monastery Mentor is a solid card isn't really worthwhile, but getting insight into how the team looks at cards is well worth it! 

Our captain has expressed urgency on getting the team sorted with mats and shirts etc, it's all pretty exciting stuff. 

So I went on a bit of a brew while I was at it... 

Token/Burn

  • 4 Wild Slash
  • 4 Collateral Damage
  • 4 Lightning Strike
  • 4 Mantis Rider
  • 4 Goblin Rabblemaster
  • 4 Monastery Mentor
  • 4 Jeskai Charm
  • 2 Jeskai Ascendancy
  • 4 Stoke the Flames
  • 4 Treasure Cruise
  • 22 Lands

We did some testing with the deck and suffice it to say it was pretty damn impressive. This build is nowhere near optimal and this could be a project for me in the upcoming months. 




I also designed a playmat but I'm not going to put a picture of that up just yet ;) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streets of Rage 2 and working.

State of Judging - Burnt, OUT!