First Salvo Launched, the battle of Jon vs Luke is underway!

Humiliation suffered in the Greenhouse, Luke's 5 coloured army bested by the Sultai commanderless forces.


Back from the monday night magic and a few cool things happened. One I got to play Jon in our inaugral game of pimpmander, blingmander or commander with all foil cards to those not in the know! 

The first 2 games I massacre'd Jon, my deck is sporting many big threats, Soul of Zendikar and Soul of Ravnica showed up and did some serious milage, Soul of Ravnica with my commander Child of Alara is absolutely immense and my permission of Cancel and Disdainful Stroke helped out in the initial games....

Then the next 3 went differently, Jon went on the aggro, knowing long game my deck packs the inevitability (probably more suited to multiplayer commander) he went full force into my deck, hitting up Chasm Skulker and doing the rounds with it utterly broke my deck.

We also formed an official club with paperwork and stuff.... Where have I heard all this before? 

Anyways, here's some pics of the action... Yes Jon was playing Kheru Dreadmaw and won with it... Infact it was him sacrificing the Chasm Skulker to it which prevented my Jeering Instigator from doing what I needed it to do!

Let's hope a new-new boarder control magic comes out soon!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streets of Rage 2 and working.

State of Judging - Burnt, OUT!